You are here:
e-asTTle outage on Tuesday 9 October
Published on Monday October 1, 2012
e-asTTle will be unavailable from 9am to 12noon on Tuesday 9 October. This scheduled outage is to:
- Fix Student View Progress Report
- Extend Console Report to support 8 year level box-and-whisker plots
- New fields in Tabular Report by Group
- Include standard error on reports for Reading and Maths
- Special entry point for Writing
- Hide test description from students
- Add comment about test length before getting to curriculum strand
- Make delivery method more obvious
- Other aesthetic changes.
Please pass on this information to all staff who use e-asTTle. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please contact the MoE Contact Centre if you have any queries.