OTJs are consistent when:
- the same overall teacher judgments are made from the same evidence over time (looking at same evidence would we make the same judgment?)
- the same overall teacher judgments are made of similar standards across different types of evidence
- different teachers make the same overall teacher judgment on the same evidence.
- How consistent are our judgments with teachers of students:
- in years above or below ours?
- across the school?
- in other similar or different schools (with students of similar ages)?
- How consistent are our judgments with an outside person? (for example, adviser, facilitator)
- How useful might it be to liaise with other schools or relevant facilitators?